My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 3, 2023 2:34 am  #1

Here's why social security pay-outs keep going up

This is only my personal opinion.  Take from it what you will.

Every time the gubmint raises the amount of social security people in the USA get, it actually generates more wealth for the gubmint since people have to pay taxes on social security over a certain amount received.  For instance, I don't know the exact numbers so bear with me here, but in 2022 'if you made over $22,000 some odd dollars in social security and had ANY other income', you had to pay taxes on that money.  Out of those wage taxes comes social security.

Seems strange to me that the reason there was a social security program in the first place was because the gubmint was already taking taxes out of each paycheck a person received, (starting under FDR, the crook) so there would be money available for them when they retired. Uh, no, now it's a slush fund. 

And now the gubmint is using that money for other stuff, so of course it needs to be replenished.

Talk about a rat race.  We all just keep chasing our tails, don't we?  And in the meantime ol' joe dumbass is spending it faster than it's being replenished and now he's actually encouraging people to stay home, not work, and if they DO work, they work from home requiring much less personal time put into jobs - ANY jobs.

The only people actively still working at real-world jobs are the police, firefighters and EMT's as well as other medical professionals.  Know why that is?  Because everyone is pissed off at everyone else just for existing, so they go on these looting sprees and steal everything in sight, or they go on shooting sprees.  EMT's required almost every time.  Where the EMT's go, the police go and now the firefighters are also required to go.  It seems a bit like overkill, no?

I still crack up every time I think about that news report from last spring when the news caster from MSNBC was standing in front of a burning building trying to tell us everything was just fine, nothing to see here.  What a jackass. Of course, coached by the dimwit dems.  How could ANYONE be stupid enough to go along with this type of constant nonsense?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera