My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 1, 2023 5:02 am  #1

Weather: what about those polar bears?

I guess polar bears are only in trouble when the dimwit dems SAY they're in trouble, huh? Or, only when republicans use fuel, etc. 
What rot there is in WADC, on full display too. 

I don't usually C&P this much from an article to repost here, but I couldn't resist posting ALL of this because it's just so RIGHT-On. 

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/12/30/the-morning-briefing-leftist-fossil-fuels-dont-murder-polar-bears-apparently-n1657279

"As our old friend Instapundit is fond of saying about the climate-change cultists: “I’ll believe it’s a crisis when the people who say it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis.”

The hypocrisy of the Doomsday Church of Climate Hysteria faithful is always staggering. It’s also always expensive. The last two Democrats in the White House have prioritized hastening the arrival of their green future, and the price tag keeps going up and up.

We’re constantly told that fossil fuels are the Great Satan that’s going to melt all the icecaps and send polar bears floating down the streets of Manhattan. When “climate deniers” are burning them, we’re killing Earth before our kids can enjoy it.

When leftists do it, it’s all “What? Me? Worry?”

Case in point: President LOLEightyonemillion’s New Year’s trip to St. Croix and the omnibus spending bill that’s trailing along behind to join him there, which Lincoln wrote about:

'Multiple news outlets are reporting that after the House passed the $1.7 trillion omnibus pork sandwich last Friday, said bill is being flown, yes FLOWN, to St. Croix for Biden’s signature. Biden is reportedly ringing in the new year at the home of a wealthy donor there. He must sign the bill by Dec. 30. And since he is sunning his bum in the Virgin Islands, the White House is flying it down to him on the taxpayer’s nickel.'

There was no way to coordinate it so that the bloated pig of a bill could have made the trip on Air Force One? If memory serves me, that’s a rather large airplane and there probably would have been room even for that ridiculously big pile of paper.

As Lincoln notes, the omnibus bill has billions dedicated to the insane green agenda. What better way to show dedication to the cause than getting as many fossil fuel-burning planes into the air as possible so our brain-dead president can grandstand on a beach while most of the country is freezing? This is like a trauma surgeon trying to stop a patient from bleeding out by cutting arteries willy-nilly, then telling the patient that it will magically get better if he just spends more money on the problem.

This, by the way, is even more reason to despise the McConnell/Romney wing of the GOP. They aid and abet the Democrats in flagrant highway robbery."

What a terrific article.  Please go to the link above and read the whole thing. 

In my area of the country we are almost in the midst of another huge winter storm.  Coming starting tonight, so they say, or maybe not until tomorrow morning.  Nevertheless, I'm not ready for more shoveling so I hope my neighbor is in the mood to shovel !!!  Green agenda my little pink ass!

I've been asking for months already what it is they're using for fuel to fly those huge planes, since a little ol' car is supposedly going to cause us sooooo much trouble as time goes by.  What rot!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera