My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 29, 2022 3:56 am  #1

Quite a match-up: biden & twitter conspire together to bilk Americans

Sadly, it worked for them, too.  Now that many people have finally caught onto this scheme, it's time to do something and start fighting back.  Tge covid thing was complete and utter nonsense, many of us tried to explain that from the get-go.  AND biden's team had an agenda to carry out so they worked doubly hard on promoting this nonsense.  Thank God for Elon Musk's twitter takeover and having him on the side of THE PEOPLE and releasing all of this important information.  I see a bigger future for Elon than just electric cars, which are 30 years into the future. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/twitter-files-bombshell-exposes-biden-admins-disturbing-pandemic-agenda/

QUOTE FROM LINK ABOVE:

"Another installment in the “Twitter Files” saga is once again exposing how Big Tech worked hand-in-glove with the Biden administration to further their agenda."

If ever I've seen fraudulent converstion of corporate ideas and funds it's the covid nonsense and the immigration problems.  There is just no security anywhere in the biden administration because he is not a fully functioning human being.  So his minions are running the show (which is how we ended up with a breastfeeding man - Pete Butthead) as our transportation dood, and he doesn't even know one end of a car from the other much less an airplane!  He stores his bike in the backend of his vehicle and then parks 2 blocks from the White House (or whatever) and rides the rest of the way making it look like he's "saving and/or not using fuel and oil products!!  What a dope.   WHY are we allowing crap like this to happen?  Certainly SOMEONE has the authority to question these biden appointments.  It's just crazy. 

Heh, I hope biden and family had to fly SW Airlines for their "Christmas vacation in St. Croix" rather than using Air Force One.  Biden is such a two faced son of a bitch.  From now on he should have to fly regular airlines.  No special

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera