My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 28, 2022 1:02 am  #1

Well, they had to come up with SOMETHING else, right?

Now that people are catching on to the dangers of the covid19 scam shots, the Canadians have decided to induce their youth to commit suicide.  Not much trade-off, in fact it's the worst thing I've seen in ages.  Someone needs to kick Trudeau in the head a few times - HARD.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/12/canadas_euthanasia_program_sets_its_sights_on_children.html

biden will be recommending this, too, because he's such a no-brainer all he knows how to do is copy other countries policies.  He's an egghead.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 28, 2022 1:17 am  #2

Re: Well, they had to come up with SOMETHING else, right?

So first it was the covid problem, now we're dealing with a very cold and snowy Christmas blizzard (all across the country) but no brainer biden is off to St. Croix.  What an asshole.  He has no interest in what happens in the USA because he doesn't have the first clue what's going on unless Jill tells him and she's just about as stupid as he is.

Just look up the history of this latest winter storm (you can follow it on many different sites) which came all the way from the washington state west coast area, through mid-America and is now winding up on the east coast and heading northward towards Prince Edward Island according to what I've read.  But, as usual, our "leader" is in absentia.  He's not fully THERE even when he's in America!!  Like I said before, he's an egghead crackpot dumbass.  Probably taking another nap.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera