My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 27, 2022 9:20 pm  #1

Oh my, the drug companies might lose some money, waaah waaah

They've pockets billions, trillions even, on their mostly deadly fake drugs that really do nothing for people.  Most drugs are "state of mind" - - if you THINK they'll make you feel better, they do.  It's disgusting to think of how much money those companies have made simply by bilking people, but I can tell you for a fact it is not going to end anytime soon.  Most of what they offer could be easily substituted with something NATURAL.  You know it and I know it.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/12/27/pfizer-vaccine.aspx

For instance, my sodlium levels have been low for the past 4 years.  My doctor says eat more salt.  Ok, I eat more salt and my feet swell so then she offers me a drug for my swelling feet.  I said no thank you, started to drink a ton of water every day (I already drink a LOT of water because I have Sjogren's syndrome and dry mouth seems to be my worst sympotom) and peeing about every 45 minutes or so, and waaa-laaa, no more swollen feet. So the answe was not less water for my feet, but more water.  Still, I warn you, be careful of salt containing sodium, not all of them are healthy and not everyone has low sodium issues.

I'm not saying some drugs aren't necessary and possibly even life saving once you get past the time when they could possibly kill you (!) - because ALL drugs are capable of possibly killing you.  But there is usually a time limit involved, like say 24 - 48 hours or so.  This is why you are monitored so closely after being knocked out for certain medical tests like brain scans, etc.  When I was in the hospital with stoke conditions, the medical staff monitored me every few minutes for at least 24 hours after my MRI of the brain and a few other tests they did while I was knocked out.  Considering I'm allergic to quite a few things (especially drug related things) I was surprised I didn't have more problems.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera