My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 23, 2022 11:18 pm  #1

Important LIFE reminder from LifeSite News

Quoted material below from the latest Life Site News email I received today.  It's right-on, too.  (I don't have a link to offer).

"Elon Musk does it again and blasts the World Economic Forum for their overpopulation ideology on Twitter. Musk reacted to WEF darling Jane Goodall’s view that the earth would be better off with a far lower population by saying that “is the death of humanity.” He has been frequently stating that his greatest concern is the dangerously low birth rate of the world. Another one who agrees with him, Wall Street Silver, says an impending “population collapse” and “low birth rates” will be the “real problem” for the world’s future.

Musk and Silver are correct, while almost all globalists are rapidly implementing their New World Order Great Reset under the totally false, anti-human assumption that the world is vastly overpopulated. They are dead wrong, and I use that word deliberately because they have been creating programs and conditions, including Covid itself, but especially the Covid jabs and their global digital Id system, forced cutting back of farmland, forcing of artificial foods, elimination of meats, promotion of abortion, sterilization, and sterile LGBT lifestyles – which are all intended to kill and eliminate vast numbers of people and stop most births to drastically reduce world population.

They are propagandizing everyone on a huge scale in the media and in schools to falsely believe that the world is doomed unless there are far fewer humans. Have you not noticed BBC Earth, Sir David Attenborough and most other nature programs and networks going on more than ever in almost every program now over the past few years about doom and gloom about rising and polluted seas, the rapid melting of the Arctic and Antarctic ice sheets and glaciers around the world, decline of coral reefs and polar bear numbers and on and on. That is what is behind most of what we have been fighting from these people for the past few decades – alleged overpopulation. It is all lies, and they have been caught in most of their lies. It is just not happening, or they are natural cycles that always come and go. Don’t’ believe any of it."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 23, 2022 11:28 pm  #2

Re: Important LIFE reminder from LifeSite News

A continuation of the dumbness from the top down.  What is wrong with him?  I always suspected he was a dirty RINO but now I know it for sure.  Knowing him, he's getting and taking money from BOTH parties.  Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mcconnell-proud-of-1-7-trillion-spending-deal-that-funds-planned-parenthood-woke-gender-programs/

He's only "proud" of this bill because none of it cuts into HIS MONEY.  What an ass.

I wish there were a way "WE THE PEOPLE" could stop this from happening, but there again politics and money  get in the way of what's right. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera