My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 22, 2022 12:17 am  #1

WHY?

Fake stories sold as truth - - no kidding? 

This is not new but it's a subject few people have been willing to discuss, and I simply do not understand that reluctance.  How do we fix things if we can't discuss them???   When Americans are lied to, it never turns out well. (history, and this article tell us that, very plainly).  Not only do the American people begin to distrust their leaders, but foreign countries also begin to totally distrust us. 

And why is biden going to meet with people concerning the border?  This administration has no intention of changing a THING about the border crisis - they know it, you know it, and most Americans know it.  biden WANTS this to be a problem.  These illegals are biden's free ticket to spend money willy nilly and claim it was for helping the illegals.  How dumb do you have to be to figure out this inept plan?  Apparently few (including politicians) actually understand how it works.  Of course, few want to get inside biden's empty head and look around at all the space for rent!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/12/the_medias_biggest_grift_fake_stories_sold_as_truth.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 22, 2022 12:23 am  #2

Re: WHY?

The biggest liar, next to biden himself, has been Adam Schiffty.  That guy is a boil on the ass of society if ever there was one.  Lance him, get rid of him, and burn him with all the other "medical" garbage we hear.  Schittface was so focused on getting rid of Trump that he did not do the job he was sent to WADC to do anyway so why was he allowed to stay in his little office?  I sure wish Trump would have gotten rid of that little pimple on the ass of society.  It would have been a huge favor to the entire country!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/12/the_medias_biggest_grift_fake_stories_sold_as_truth.html

Schiffty was the best at selling "fake stories", no?  You can tell he comes from CA, land of actors and fakers galore, as well as LIARS. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 22, 2022 12:51 am  #3

After biden literally abandoned Afghanistan and the people he left there, now he's bending over backwards to help Ukraine??  I think there has to be an explanation to the American People for that sort of nonsense.  He also bent over backwards to help a gay athlete come home from a Russian jail but not some men *real men* who have been stuck over there for 5 or more years?  Nothing this airhead president does makes any COMMON sense.  All of his beliefs and policies are completely upside down.  No one said it better, that I've heard recently, than Sen. Marsha Blackburn this morning on the FOX news show with Bill Hemmer and Dana Perino.  If you missed it, go back on your personal "wayback machine" and look it up.  She made the best sense I've heard in months.  She also made a lot of sense about why we shouldn't be letting border crossers just come willy nilly into the states.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 22, 2022 1:31 am  #4

See, this is what I'm talking about only Sundance can say it better than I can because he understands it better than I do, I'm sure!  It's the castration of the American money system, in short. 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/12/21/ukraine-president-volodymyr-zelenskyy-arrives-at-white-house-to-coordinate-next-round-of-payments/

Of COURSE Zelenskyy will go home with money, why the hell do you think he came here?  He knows biden is an easy touch (easy enough to do with other people's money, right?) and he'll leave here with his pockets bulging which is why he wears cargo pants and looks like a UPS driver.   He's waiting on a "delivery from biden the stooge", and he'll get it, and he knows it.  No matter that it costs the American people beaucoup bucks that we don't have.  The USA is in so much debt now that my grandkids grandkids won't be able to get it paid off.  Maybe that will no longer be a requirement (paying back fiscal debt) when the dimwit dems get through castrating the system.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera