My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 21, 2022 11:36 pm  #1

Weather: HOLY COW!!

It was nice enough when I got up at 6:30 a.m., this morning - - - but wow it's taken a distinct change in the past 1/2 hour and I've been up for 4 hours already.  It is now snowing so hard I can barely see across the street and that's no joke.  I see 3 to 4 inches in this storm, for sure.  I guess time will tell, huh?  I love snow but not as much as I used to when I was younger.  Skiing, snowshoeing, snow boarding (my grandson loves to do that) - - not possible at age 70 at least not for me since I hurt my back recently.  I miss the activities and the comraderie of others who love it too, but I don't miss being outdoors in the frigid temps.  We were on target for another winter storm blast because we haven't really even had a decent snowfall since the blizzards brought in 2013 by Winter Storm Atlas - now that was a DOOZY!

Sure glad to have my backup generator and my generlink *through the local power company, now all I have to do is hope I remember *damned stroke* how everything gets turned on and off during the time I might need those things. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera