My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 18, 2022 9:12 pm  #1

Why does he have to be such a liar?

He lies about everything.  He doesn't pay attention to important NATIONAL issues but he has no trouble making up stories we all know aren't true.  Him being a fucking liar does NOT help the American cause and it gives people all over the world less and less confidence in him all the time, not that we had any confidence in the old boogerhead anyway. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-tries-impress-veterans-story-uncle-battle-bulge-someone-math/

He is such a BONEHEAD.  No one cares about his past, but he's old so there's LOTS of it! 

Since my stroke in 2019, I have found that I can remember things from 50 or 60 years ago better than I can remember what happened 10 minutes ago.  Maybe biden's the same way.  And THAT, my friends, is cause for alarm when he's in charge of our entire country RIGHT NOW.  More importantly, the shit he remembers isn't even TRUE, at least the stuff I remember is actually true stuff, I've talked to my remaining family about some of the things I remember just to make sure they're being rightly remembered, and my brother *who is now 81, remembers them the same way so we're either both right or we're both wrong. 

But when biden tells a "story" (which is frequently) no one asks his brother, Jim, to verify the story (does he have any other siblings we could ask to verify these things, I've never cared enough to look into it, actually).

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera