My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 12, 2022 10:00 pm  #1

biden seems to care more about lesbians

It's very odd, but he seems to care more about athletic lesbians than he does about other US citizens who have been detained in Russian prisons for much longer amounts of time.  So the dumbass frees a known foreign murderer and all-around bad guy in exchange for the lesbo.  It could ONLY make sense to biden.

You gotta read this whole article (it's short) in order to see the proximity of injustice.

https://www.westernjournal.com/elon-musk-posts-scathing-six-word-shot-bidens-brittney-griner-fiasco/

I fully agree with Elon Musk on this one.  You don't leave soldiers of any kind behind.  biden did this on purpose because he wants to look good in the eyes of the lesbian community - - he actually thinks that will garner votes for him in 2024.  What a dumb jackass.  He won't even GO to the border but he'll be at a town 200 miles away for political reasons, saying he doesn't have "time" to go to the border. 

Now we find out his little buddy Buttigieg has been flying all over hell, using gas and other fuels we don't have anymore so we are purchasing these fuels from other countries, while buttigieg is out there barking about electric cars and never once mentioning that electricity is dirty compared to the gas and oil production done the American way.  None of these people have a friggin' clue what they're talking about.  NOT. ONE. CLUE.  Buttigieg probably had to hurry to get home and breastfeed his kid.  Good LORD.

The dems are stirring a lot of different pots right now, none of it is going to end well for them and I think they can see the writing on the wall, so they are getting desperate.  They know they're lying, WE know they're lying.  When does this end?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 12, 2022 10:10 pm  #2

Re: biden seems to care more about lesbians

Same topic, different person making the obvious comments.

Good reading.

https://www.westernjournal.com/top-sen-warns-coming-now-biden-freed-merchant-death-doesnt-look-good/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera