My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 11, 2022 8:35 pm  #1

Reasoning?

What possible difference could it have made to anyone if he claims there was "reasoning" involved in his heinous actions.

Apparently he's the only one who thinks so, because I don't see a thing in that article that would "excuse" what he's done. 

HANG THE BASTARD and don't wait forever to get it done.  Right after the trial or whatever, take him to the nearest tree and let him stretch a rope.  But criminals like this actually think they have "REASONS" for their actions.  Good God.  I would imagine all killers think their actions were "reasonable" and/or warranted.  That's what makes them criminals w hich is why states like California and their lunatic, insane policies run them through "play court" and then set them free as though nothing they've done is criminal or illegal.  No wonder the whole world thinks some of these state leaders have completely lost their fuckin' marbles.  THEY HAVE.

https://www.westernjournal.com/athena-strand-murder-case-takes-shock-turn-accused-fedex-driver-reveals-reasoning/

What "shock turn" did this take?????  That's just a ploy for a headline.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera