My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 11, 2022 7:22 pm  #1

the biden administration has COMPLETELY failed America

IMPHHO:

I don't know why or what their end game is, but this current administration has now completely and utterly FAILED America and the American people, and the total history of America.  biden employs criminals, gays, trans and all the rest trying to display what a "good guy" he is. He is leaving the border wide open to make himself appear, again, as the good guy.

He is a disaster, truth be told.  He knows it, this was not accidental, this was planned chaos, which is why biden was elected in the first place, by cheating so that his "handlers" could actually run things using him as a pawn.  You'd think he'd be pissed off about that - being used - but apparently he thinks it elevates him to some sort of star status.  He's wrong and I hope very soon he finds out he's a criminal, not a star.  His son, as protected as he THINKS he is, is not protected and he will be made to pay for all of his crimes, as well.  The whole damned biden family is made up of nothing but criminal elements.  I hope the dood who just married into that family understands what he's done to himself.  I don't feel sorry for him though.  I don't feel sorry for any of them, I just hope that lady justice is swift and forceful - REAL SOON. 

Last edited by Debrah (December 11, 2022 7:26 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 11, 2022 8:12 pm  #2

Re: the biden administration has COMPLETELY failed America

And raise your hand if you thought anything about that "trade" between Russia and the USA for a SPORTS STAR (gay, no less, one of biden's political favorites) if you DIDN'T know there were other countries involved in this scheme. 

Those countries wanted him back just as badly as Russia did so that he could start his criminal lifestyle again - - which will benefit those countries and weaken the USA.  Biden's head is full of empty.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-admin-brags-freeing-brittney-griner-one-major-problem-report/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 11, 2022 8:23 pm  #3

What comes next?  Tom Cotton spells it out well.  He's angry about this and he's not alone!  Many American's are downright pissed off about this spectacularly stupid trade, because biden left behind people from the USA and we now have no bargaining power to get them out.  biden is on course to destroy America, just as he planned.

https://www.westernjournal.com/top-sen-warns-coming-now-biden-freed-merchant-death-doesnt-look-good/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 11, 2022 9:24 pm  #4

biden's boneheaded move may cost us a lot more than he took time to think about.  That's pretty typical of this current wad of gum stuck to our shoes for another 2 years.

https://www.westernjournal.com/top-senate-democrat-turns-biden-blasts-3-words-brittney-griner-exchange/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera