My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2022 1:13 am  #1

Stripping covid vaccine mandates

They'll hit a snag, don't you worry about that.  This is NEVER going to go away.  It's too necessary for the biden administration and upcoming admin's will probably find it equally convenient.

https://www.westernjournal.com/house-strip-covid-vaccine-mandate-pentagon-budget-biden-admin-objections-report/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 13, 2022 1:40 am  #2

Re: Stripping covid vaccine mandates

As of this morning, I heard on the news that now instead of just the covid shot, all americans of any age need to take the trifecta of shots - covid, flu and RSV all in one dump.  I wouldn't do that to my body for all the tea in Taiwan.  No wonder people are just keeling over and dying.  Many immune systems just won't deal with that much poison inserted into a human body at one time.  Boy the medical nutjobs must think we're all as naive and stupid as they are!

The medical industry thinks nothing of this (and neither do most people) because we've gotten used to the doctors giving multiple shots at once and even mixed multiple shots (like DPT, MMR, etc) sometimes 6 or 8 at a time to INFANTS.  I didn't let them do that to my babies, not on your life.  I didn't fight, I just said a firm NO and took my babies and left the clinic.  That's how it's done, ladies and gentlemen!

Last edited by Debrah (December 13, 2022 1:43 am)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera