My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 9, 2022 11:48 pm  #1

Nobody cares about this dipstick

Sure he had some good songs, especially in the 1980's but right now I could care less what he thinks about AMERICAN politics and for that matter anything American.  He should stay silent.

https://www.westernjournal.com/elton-john-takes-swipe-twitter-departure-announcement-elon-musk-responds/

Love Musks' response!  Some of the others were totally fantastic, too.  No one is forcing him to stay and no one is forcing him to SAY anything at all.  He should keep quiet, like I said before.  Some of these stars will find out they CAN live without saying everything that comes into their heads, and sadly it's not just the stars who are guilty of that.  If these people are democraps, why don't they understand democracy?  They don't even know that the USA is not a democracy at all, it's a republic.  Few seem to grasp that fact.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 9, 2022 11:52 pm  #2

Re: Nobody cares about this dipstick

Another idiot democrap now in office.  Is bitching all they know how to do successfully??

https://www.westernjournal.com/future-america-first-gen-z-congressman-elect-whines-really-bad-credit-score-denied-apartment-dc/

He's responsible for his own credit score that's got nuthin' to do with the American people.  Who elected this gen Z'er anyway???  They sure didn't do their homework.

Remember AOC bitching her head off when she first entered the "political realm"??  She just had fits because she had to wait a whole MONTH for her paycheck.  Well hey, sweeties, you gotta earn the money before you get the money, not that she ever did earn it and not that she ever will.  She is a waste of human flesh.  So are the rest on her "squad".

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera