My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 9, 2022 10:10 pm  #1

Just a few things you might have missed - like the DETAILS!

https://www.justfactsdaily.com/the-border-is-less-secure-than-ever-and-the-implications-are-deadly

https://www.justfactsdaily.com/interrogated-by-cruz-diplomat-gives-false-testimony-about-bidens-billion-dollar-bribe

SOME MORE NUGGETS FROM THAT SAME PUBLICATION:

U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) claimsthat “Americans are facing elevated prices at the grocery store” because “giant corporations have been using inflation as cover to abuse their market power and jack up prices for consumers.” In fact, prices paid by retailers are growing much faster than the prices they charge consumers, and reckless government spending is the primary causeof price increases.
CBS News claimsthat “homicide rates in the U.S. have jumped at alarming rates” since the “start of the pandemic.” In fact, this explosion in murders didn’t begin then but precisely at the start of the 2020 “Black Lives Matter” protests and riots.

California governor Gavin Newsom claimsthat “big oil’s ripping you off” and that he’s going to stop this “price gouging.” In fact, the average cost of gas in California is 38% higher than the U.S., and the average cost of electricity is 80% higher. Are energy companies only gouging California, or are Newsom’s environmental regulations to blame?

U.S. Senator Michael Bennet (D–CO) is callingfor Congress to “pass an expanded Child Tax Credit” while claiming it “is the biggest tax cut for working people in American history.” In fact, this is not a “tax cut” but a “refundable tax credit,” a form of welfare that is highly prone to fraud. In the words of the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service, the “IRS no longer is just a revenue collection agency but is also a benefits administrator.” 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 11, 2022 12:26 am  #2

Re: Just a few things you might have missed - like the DETAILS!

WHO, exactly, is calling this response "BRUTAL"?????  Boy, that's nuthin' compared to what I'd have had to say had I been in that region and had that empty-headed biden say such a damned stupid thing to me. Keep in mind, the guy was only 200 miles from the border when this exchange took place.  I hope he doesn't actually believe he's going to win reelection in 2024.  Again, he's dreamin'.

https://www.westernjournal.com/border-patrol-agents-eviscerate-biden-border-comment-may-brutal-statement-yet/

What on EARTH could be more important than the border problem??? 

Oh, I forgot, he's got money to give away to Ukraine so he and his worthless, criminal son hunter can make even MORE money.  We have a crook in the White House, when are people going to realize this????   ALL the foreign countries seem to "get it".  I knew it from the moment he was announced as our president.  He's no such thing, he doesn't understand leadership because he's never been a leader, always a follower. 

And now he actually believes those electric cars are going to come to fruition.  He's dreamin', as usual.  Even if they ever do get off the ground, so to speak, it won't be for at least 30 years or more.  The man is in critical condition in his head, for sure.  It seems to me like the more people who die, in whatever way, the better biden likes it.  He's the original grinch.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera