My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 8, 2022 9:59 pm  #1

This wasn't biden's biggest failure (it was pretty bad though)

His biggest failure, IMPO, was shutting down the Dakota and Keystone pipelines.  THAT puts our country in danger especially this time of year.  Where I live, we had snowfalls (several) in both October and November.  So far in December, only 2.  But it's only the 8th of the month!  People die without heat and we needed that oil for heat as well as for that damned helicopter biden takes every stinkin' weekend for his trips "home".  What a goddamned jerk.  When we have his favorite (electric) powered planes, he can do whatever he wants, but for now he should NOT be using our gas and oil products to fly all over the place, needlessly.  He can sleep at the white house as easily as he can sleep in maryland or delaware or wherever he goes, I don't really give a shit where he goes.  I can tell you where I wish he'd go, and I can also tell you where he's going to go real soon, like that next aneurysm.  If his wife keeps pumping him full of drugs in order to appear live on tv, that's bound to happen.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/biden-blindsided-by-first-major-investigation/?seyid=36172

Why would the dumb jerk be "blindsided"??  He had to know this and many other "investigations" are coming.  Hold onto the railing, joe, this is going to be a bumpy ride you jerkface!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 8, 2022 10:02 pm  #2

Re: This wasn't biden's biggest failure (it was pretty bad though)

Apparently biden hasn't done much homework on electric power because electricity is dirty.  Maybe he should, for once, know what the hell he's talking about before they stick him in front of a microphone. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 8, 2022 10:06 pm  #3

On the far right side of the page, all those news items are well worth reading.  Just do it already! 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 8, 2022 10:26 pm  #4

biden wants those people here because he actually believes they're going to vote democrap.  A few of them who've been interviewed said no way would they vote democrap.  They can see what's happening to this country, it's exactly what they were trying to get away from in their home countries.  How stupid does one old man have to be before he can figure this out??  Good heavens, man. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera