My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2022 1:52 am  #1

Died Suddenly

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 7, 2022 10:44 pm  #2

Re: Died Suddenly

I couldn't really get my husband to believe in vitamins and supplements, but he was like my older sister.  If a doctor threw a pill at him, he took it.  No questions.  That sort of mindset amazes me.

I take this stuff for many reasons but protection against heart disease and help with neuropathy are just two of the best reasons.  You really should look into this.  I order mine from Vitacost (the Solaray brand) and don't confuse it with Glutathion somethingoranother.

Also, I'm not a big believer in the fact that cholesterol is bad.  It's just not although doctors would love for you to think it's bad because they make tons of money off that schpiel.  Don't fall for it.  Your body NEEDS cholesterol in order to funtion.  When you have hypercholesterolemia, that's a different animal entirely.

Look for the actual Chondroitin Sulfate (which Solaray offers, BTW) it's about $16 per bottle of 500 capsules.  I only take one a day to begin with (they recommend two per day for 1,000

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/10/no_author/the-forgotten-cure-that-prevents-mortal-heart-attacks/

I also take this stuff:

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/inositol-benefits

This is a good one for women who are wanting to be pregnant to take.  THAT'S not my reason!! It's a part of the B vitamin family.  Helps with anxiety.  For YEARS I suffered with high anxiety but no longer.  I have a close friend who helped me with that, even though she usually deals only with children's issues.  Since she's a friend, she gave me some valuable nuggets of advice without even knowing it!  It's great to have friends. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera