My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 3, 2022 8:56 pm  #1

Nice thought BUT

Piglosi *Nazi Nannzi, still has control until January.  Can you IMAGINE the amount of damage she can still do???  We must be vigilant, ALWAYS.  I like Boebert but she might be jumping the gun here.

https://www.westernjournal.com/boebert-takes-house-floor-roast-pelosi-american-people-spoken-fired/

The good news today is - - Elon Musk did just what I hoped he'd do - - he has exposed biden and his family for the creepy crooks they really and truly are from top to bottom.  They're ALL involved in some way or another. 

Find whichever story you want and read all about it because I found at least 10 or 12 different top stories this morning, all good sources, so I am declining to post any of them.  YOU decide what you want to read!

Not only THAT GOOD NEWS, it also sounds as though Trump may be getting somewhere with his fight against the dimwit Garland about those papers that were literally stolen from Mar-A-Lago.  Garland should be slapped in jail for a good long time (like until he dies) because he violated the laws of America when he did that.  It's called STEALING and maybe under Garland's rule it's not a crime but in AMERICA, it's a crime.  My biggest question about that is this: If there had been people from the Trump family inside Mar-A-Lago at the time it was raided
without warning, would they have been shot?  That seems to be the hardwired thinking of the leftists right now - - shoot first, look and ask questions later.  That's wrong and it's an act of criminality.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera