My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2022 1:39 am  #1

Human rights

The medical industry doesn't want military personnel to be able to "serve their country" unless they're fully vaxxed, but if these military people don't WANT to be vaxxed, should our medical establishment have power over them?  Hell no!  If that's the case, let's get some of those "believers in the killer vax's" to get their asses over to the Ukraine and do the fighting.  Do you think they'd change their tune?  What about people who seem to be just dropping dead for no reason?  We hear about at least one or two instances every day, but we never hear the "end story" about what truly happened.  Well, anyone with half a brain knows it's being caused by those damned untested vaxx's. 

I won't even get a flu shot.  I've had the flu numerous times since my childhood, but now I've built up enough natural immunity that I've not had the flu or anything even remotely like it since 2011.  The only reason I was sick then is because I picked up something from one of my daycare babies who had JUST BEEN VAXXED.  Most people refuse to believe that but I know it to be true. 

Go get your natural immunity levels checked by having an ANA test at any doctor's office.  ANA = Anti-nuclear-antibody test.  Simple.  Not expensive.  Get your Vit D levels checked while you're there (expensive!).

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera