My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2022 12:19 am  #1

Kitchen Sink Cookies!

I've made cookies similar to these although I've never used Rolo's in mine!!  I would think they would burn on the bottom before the rest of the cookie was even close to being done enough.  Guess I'll have to try it sometime.

https://www.greatgrubdelicioustreats.com/kitchen-sink-cookies/

I like choc chips, butterscotch chips, pecans in big chunks (freshly cracked because you can buy whole pecans in-the-shell this time of year), fresh walnuts, and then I roll them in vanilla flavored sugar which I make myself, ahead of time.  You'll need vanilla beans in order to make the vanilla flavored sugar *you can also use powdered sugar if you wish.   I also use my own homemade liquid vanilla by making it in a pint jar full of vodka, bourbon or whisky, slicing open 2 or 3 whole vanilla beans and sticking them in the booze and let sit for MONTHS in a dark to semi-dark place.  My corner cupboard with the lazy susan works just fine.  I have used chopped up Heath Bars before and those are delicious in toll house cookie dough (the recipe on back of the toll house chops bag).  Just be careful when you bite into them. You can easily bust off a tooth!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera