My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2022 12:24 am  #1

America is drowning in "wokeness" (great reading here)

And I still haven't figured out what the hell "woke" actually means?  It means something different these days than just waking up from being asleep.  America has never been asleep except the past 3 years since the biden clan hit WADC.  Put THAT in their pipe (hunter!) and smoke it.  Now they are all SOUND ASLEEP. 

biden won't go to the border to acknowledge the madness because he doesn't want to have to acknowledge it's validity.  He's such as ass. Facts are totally beyond his grasp. 

Neither of these books is or was meant to be "Thanksgiving centric".  When I read statements like that I know that today's schoolkids are certainly not being taught truthfulness and honesty in the current system.  In old mexico, these "teachers" would be lined up and shot at dawn - maybe that's what we're doing wrong!  We're not doing what should be done and I certainly don't think the upcoming "republican's elected" will do a damned thing about any of this - - they have no plan and that's where they make their mistakes against the dems.  Even if they're all wrong, the dimwit dems have plans and they're all so stupid they tend to stick together in bunches like lemmings.

All we can do is hope biden's done all the damage he can do.  AND hope the next 2 years positively FLY by and we can get someonw with a thread of decency into the WH.  Right now all we see coming from there is pure insanity.

https://www.westernjournal.com/america-drowns-wokeness-washingtons-thanksgiving-proclamation-1789-read-every-citizen/

Great reading!!

To tell you the honest truth, I'm still not sure what "woke" means nor am I sure that the word "racist" means NOW what it originally meant.   Somehow words are suddenly losing their meanings and changing their original meanings, although for the life of me I cannot understand why and/or who the hell would listen to some dimwit democrap's ideas of "right and wrong".  They have no clue.  Destruction is their plan! 

How typical of people who were soooooooo jealous of the sanity of the Trump administration. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera