My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2022 3:13 am  #1

It will get solved, eventually

Now I know why there is such a huge difference between democraps and republicans when it comes to their outlook on things.  I've been listening to the various different theories about the murders of the people in Idaho.  The people asking questions from CNN were vastly different than the people from FOX or other local Idaho stations.  The people from CNN wanted to know why the police don't just tell everything they know because that would give more people a larger picture of what to look for.  Well, here's the thing. . . people in general are not supposed to be looking for anything.  This is a police matter.  It's my opinion, along with the FOX people, that already too much information has been given out.  The police are going to have to deal with lots of crank calls you can bet your boots on that.  And that wastes time.

This was a horrendous crime but somewhere near the crime scene there are going to be fingerprints or DNA or something telling.  But if too much stuff is disturbed, which may already be the case, it's going to take a lot longer.  At this point, they don't even know if they're looking for a man or a woman criminal.  It could easily have been a jealous woman because when women get mad they can be powerfully strong, the same as men.  It's my considered opinion that too much has already been said about this case, to the public.  Keep some things under their hat would be a good lesson for these people to learn.  They may not have any leads right now but they will have and in the meantime keep your doors locked no matter where you live.  This person was dangerous and angry, probably still is.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera