My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2022 1:14 am  #1

Look backwards @ your health

Sometimes I think we were better off taking a big slug from a whisky jug to help ease pain of all kinds and cleanse hands, etc., like the early day settlers used to do before all these drugs came to be.  Drugs that are now usually responsible for killing people, causing diabetes (along with our polluted food chain, mass-marketed foods) and not really benefitting anyone because we're all different.  At least we knew the worst thing to expect from a slurp out of a whisky bottle was a bit of a hangover!  I, personally, have had reactions (bad ones) to so many of the prescribed drugs I've been given for one thing or another when 2 motrin would have probably done the same thing, that I'm afraid to ever again take a drug prescribed to me.  I wouldn't ever dream of taking an illegal drug when the prescribed ones are bad enough most times. 

What the hell is the matter with young kids today, experimenting with stuff they know nothing about?  They don't know what the drugs are called, they don't know what the drugs will do to them but they take them anyway.  It's insane.  But the drug companies are making untold profits and they're not about to let go, whether they're killing people or not and doctors are getting to be the same way. Just throw a pill at someone and expect it to work.  That's today's medical field.  Real "scientific" huh?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera