My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2022 2:18 am  #1

Why didn't biden just leave things alone?

He F*ed up the entire economy on his first day in office, just because he disliked and was jealous of Pres. Trump's successes.  That's how I see it.  biden is just like a spoiled little kid who NEEDS to do whatever he has to do to keep himself in the spotlight no matter what it does to the rest of us.  The spoiled people in CONgress et al don't need to worry about gas prices and all the rest (as witnessed by the quick expulsion of migrants from Martha's Vineyard!)  meaning they don't have to put up with anything like the rest of us, they are "the Pampered" (diaper wearers!!!). 

If biden wasn't such a jealous jackass we'd still have Trump policies that actually worked, like gas that was about $1.60 per gallon, no border crossers unless they were approved, no shortage of workers who actually WANTED JOBS, no covid rules that also apply only to the unwashed masses like you and me, not to the pristine obozo's, piglosi's and biden's.  Those people are about to fall into the tar pit headfirst and I cannot wait to see it happen!

biden's jealousy is costing us all dearly.  It will cost our kid's kids and their kids kids.  We are at this moment (and you can bet biden ain't done yet) over 400 billion (with a B) in debt.  No way to dig out of that in jig time.  But he's a crook so he thinks it's just a matter of screwing the pooch to get a few bucks to pay things off.  Well, that's the way HIS FAMILY does things, but NORMAL families don't think that way or operate that way.  He needs to be taught a hard lesson and hopefully he and his family soon will be.

Funny how the thing with hunter biden was pushed to the back burner until after the mid-terms, huh?  That is no accident but they must clear it up while ol' joe is still in office so he can pull some strings he otherwise would not have access to, in order to make sure hunter lands on a mattress of feathers instead of lead pipes.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera