My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 13, 2022 10:32 pm  #1

Why can't these guys just keep their opinions to themselves?

Everyone is tired of the bashing already.  Neither of these two dipwads is any better than Trump, not in any way, shape or form.  So they need to just keep in to themselves and shut the hell up.  Let Trump do whatever he's going to do.  No one knows what kind of "announcement" he'll be making.  Maybe he'll be announcing that he is most certainly NOT going to run again, especially in the current atmostphere of the nation.  Biden has had his chance and he's blown it sky high.

He and his son both need to be investigated, along with several others and I can't even think of most of their names right now, except Mayorkas, McCONnell, Pelosi (where'd she GET all that money?  Not on her salary, that's for sure!), but surely ol' joe and his baby boy Hunter NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED AND IT'S LONG OVERDUE, IMPHHO.

https://americanliberty.news/politics/bush-and-obama-to-host-disinformation-conferences-after-trumps-big-announcement/phouck/2022/11/?seyid=31680

Let me repeat:  Those two idiots don't even know for sure WHAT Trump's "announcement" will be.  But then again, neither of them EVER had a clue about anything. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 13, 2022 10:43 pm  #2

Re: Why can't these guys just keep their opinions to themselves?

We have to be VERY careful about "predicting" what's going to happen, especially this year.  Nothing seems to be adding up.  We just have to wait to see what's going on.  Speculation doesn't help and it's now running rampant.  I certainly hope she wins, but the way the rest of the races have been going, I wouldn't count on it.  I suspect a LOT of tampering has taken place to keep Lake OUT of politics because no one wants to mess with her down the road.  She's a ball of fire!

https://www.westernjournal.com/kari-lake-election-expert-gives-ballot-breakdown-no-path-victory-hobbs/?seyid=31550

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera