My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2022 12:51 am  #1

Can I just pose this question to Nannzi?

How often are you going to have to stop in order to recharge the plane you're flying in, in order to get home to be with your husband? 

This is just how insane the left is about electric vehicles, but they don't feel at all bothered by the fact that you can't fly a plane on electric energy.  Maybe she oughta start looking more closely into her stance on police protections, as well as her position on EV's.  Our country is just not ready to make the switch over to EV's yet because we are not prepared and likely won't be prepared for at least 20 years.  I'm still really interested in how EV's are going to be useful to the people in my part of the country where you can drive for 75 to 100 miles sometimes, between towns and how are these charging stations going to work out in the middle of nowhere?  They have no answers but they  were eager and willing to shut down fossil fuels on the first day dumbass biden was cheated into office as our "president".  The man can barely walk but one of his favorite sayings is that he can walk and chew gum at the same time.  That dates him because we used to say that when I was a kid 70 years ago.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 29, 2022 11:20 pm  #2

Re: Can I just pose this question to Nannzi?

Nannzi needs to do some more studying on the pipeline situation and stop touting electric energy.  But she won't listen to reason because she's too "in the tank" with dems to look at hard facts.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera