My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2022 5:35 am  #1

Why is this guy NOT in jail?

He admits what he's been doing, which for the rest of us would be a major criminal act.  Apparently he is well protected by friends and family, et al.  THIS is why we're in trouble in the USA.  The criminals are in charge of the rides at this carnival. At least in FL they are!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/09/21/citadel-investment-boss-ken-griffin-previously-gave-desantis-10-million-today-says-he-would-accept-position-as-treasury-secretary/

Treasury secretary??  OMG.  Well, if biden stays in office and doesn't commit suicide as rumor has it he will, that's a good possibility.  Find the biggest crook to do the biggest dirty job.  But now that this dood has donated to Ron DeSantis, he thinks that should earn him a position on his staff if he becomes the President in 2024??  Good grief, man.  But I guess that IS how it works now.  I don't think DeSantis will play this game, however. AND the guy seems to keep switching parties back and forth for whatever issues he supports.  That's not sound reasoning, IMO.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera