My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 21, 2022 3:00 am  #1

biden says the pandemic is over, fellow dems go bonkers

Dems and the medical drug-pushers are just SHITTING themselves trying to quickly walk-back the words of the President, which, for once in a blue moon, are actually true.  But but but, they've got alllllll these vaxxzines to sell (because even if they're giving them away FREE, SOMEONE is paying for them - that would be the American public, in one way or another) so we can't actually tell people the pandemic is over, hell no.  biden told the truth, for once, and they are having attacks of panic and schizo-freakouts trying to "manage" what he said.  This is the problem in WADC.  Too many chiefs and not enough indians.

Just thinkin' out loud . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 22, 2022 12:32 am  #2

Re: biden says the pandemic is over, fellow dems go bonkers

What a ridiculously stupid statement for a doctor to make. 

"Dr. Carlos del Rio, an infectious disease expert at Emory University in Atlanta, took issue with that in a comment to The New York Times.“We still have 400 to 500 people dying daily in this country. If that’s over, it’s a little too high to me,” he said."

If he's really a doctor he would know that more than 500 people die every day from ALL CAUSE DEATHS.  I wouldn't trust that dood as far as I could throw him.  But once again, he's touted as being "an expert".  What, exactly, does that mean when it comes to medicine?  Fauxchee calls himself an expert too, and we ALL know what a lying bastard he is.  This "illness" is all about the money, so is politics and every other subject you can think of nowadays.

https://www.westernjournal.com/tim-allen-goes-viral-savage-one-liner-bidens-60-minutes-appearance/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera