My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 19, 2022 5:22 am  #1

This may be what we have going on in the WH!

Since most real "flesh and blood people" don't understand the moorings of anything that's going on right now in the USA, maybe they have developed their own language, and are using it like the Navajo's did during WWII.  Thing is, if that's true, one is evil and one was used to restore the USA to it's pre-war eminence.  We will never again see people stick together like they did during that time in history.  As they said "through thick and thin".  People, now, are much too divided.

http://www.faqs.org/espionage/Vo-Z/Windtalkers.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 8, 2022 1:33 am  #2

Re: This may be what we have going on in the WH!

Why does biden keep wasting fuel flying all over the USA (when no one wants him NEAR them!) and yet he has the balls to stand up at the podium and say no more drilling for oil or fossil fuel use in the USA?   Does his plane, like nazi nannzi's fly on electric power??  Maybe the dimwit dems need to rethink their messages and their strategies.  And then biden has the nerve to call US citizens idiots!  HE'S the one who said he would not deal with the soviets and yet he does so all the time, as recorded by his son hunter.  But of course they'll never be punished for it.

Somehow there is a crack in the foundation of all of his speeches.  I just have a hard time believing any of these current races are really as close as the polls are showing.  I never rely on polls for accurate information and now I know why!!  And it's really too bad so many people took advantage of the schemeing of early voting.  Many are now regretting that move.  Live and learn, folks!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 9, 2022 11:26 pm  #3

https://www.westernjournal.com/rnc-committeeman-posts-photo-disturbing-way-az-ballot-printed/

This is how the unscrupulous dems cheat their way into office.

NO MORE MAIL-IN BALLOTS IN THE USA ELECTIONS.  EVER.

And no more hiding out in their basements.  Although I can understand why they'd want to hide jerks like biden and fetterman.  I will never believe that the people of PA actually voted for fetterman over Dr. Oz.  That just doesn't make sense.  But then again nothing about this election (or the last) made sense.  Much of that is thanks to the interference of people like Zuckerberg, et al.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 10, 2022 12:51 am  #4

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 11, 2022 2:13 am  #5

Holy sheepshit boo-boo, I am watching FOX news channel (actually just listening) and Neil Cavuto can hardly keep his glee in check about how the stock market is shooting up today.  He actually believes it's because of biden's speech yesterday being truthful !!! OMG>What a doofus, I can't stand that guy any more than I can stand joe biden.

And he can't help himself by sounding snarky whenever he has to talk about President Trump and his possible announcement coming soon.  I have no idea what he will say and neither does Neil but he is such a nimrod against Trump he can hardly contain himself.  It's hilarious.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 13, 2022 1:58 am  #6

I'll take bets that Nevada, Arizona and California all end up going to the dems. 

biden cannot take the chance of having a republican led CONgress investigating him and his son for their "for certain criminal roles" in the last election as well as their criminal activities in the escapades of hunter earning billions of dollars from foreign countries (mostly China).  And we the people have all said we definitely want a thorough and proper investigation of that subject, as well as WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY GOING???  Upwards of 4 BILLION dollars and we have no idea where it is or who has it or why. 

biden is a criminal, no doubt about it and America doesn't NEED more of that.  We had enough of that going on when Obozo was in office.  LOOK IT UP.  #1 on that list would be the way he screwed up our healthcare system and biden is continuing that with his fake messaging about covid lately.  The guy is bonkers.  He doesn't want people to drive gas powered cars but he's perfectly willing to fly in an airplane powered by the same type of fuel.  What a gigantic asshole!  He had a good teacher in John Kerry about how to make excuses for needing his plane in order to get around.  Well, I'm sorry but I need my GAS POWERED VEHICLE TO GET AROUND.  He's another big dipwad and we all dodged a bullet when he didn't make it to the Presidency a few years ago.  But now we have to put up with a liar and a thief who basically takes his orders from guys like Kerry.  But we'll get rid of them, all of them, in our own time in our own way.  I assure you, God doesn't like what's going on, either.  His rebukes are far worse than anything we could dole out!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera