My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2022 4:09 am  #1

Maybe there's a reason

Maybe there's a really good reason why Trump isn't the President right now.  We needed biden & obama working together to show us the hypocrisy on the left IN BOLD BRIGHT COLORS, just like what they're doing!  Give us 4 years of bidenomics and lies (think COVID 19 and all the money going to Ukraine) and Trump along with DeSantis are gonna look really good, EVEN TO THE DIMWIT DEMS.  Personally, I can't wait for Trump to get back into the oval office and start fixing things that this "current dumbass administration" has totally broken. 

Hopefully there will be enough left of the country to "fix".  But I think a lot of dems needed to see what THEIR OWN PARTY IS STANDING FOR RIGHT NOW.  A lot of dems are disgusted but doing nothing because they're afraid of losing ALL THAT MONEY they were promised for their support of biden's craziness, along with far too many nitwit republicans, too.  We have a rogue gubmint right now and only someone like Trump or DeSantis can rein it in. 

Rand Paul has made inroads in the medical arena with the disgracing of Fauxchee as an even bigger liar than biden, if that's possible!  These two doods are right out of Don Quixote and HIS made up world of fantasy. 

In order NOT to let this craziness from the leftists continue, I think we all needed to see it for what it TRULY is before we could appreciate the steady country we had before biden, even though a lot of crazy things happened during obozo's administrations, too.  I wanna know how all of those "retired" politicians got so damned rich?  For instance, where did obozo get the money to buy that home in Hawaii or the one on Martha's Vineyard?  He certainly didn't EARN in the the normal course of living an everyday ordinary life in the USA, even when things were good, it just doesn't work that way.  Lots of unanswered questions about the incomes of many politicians.  The nice part about Trump is that he ISN'T and WASN'T a politician. He sees the world the way NORMAL everyday people see it and that's more of what this country needs, not a bunch of snakes in the grass with their hands out waiting for money and other remunerations.  Of course you actually have to WORK in order for their prizes to be called remunerations, I guess.  Anyway, you get the gist, right?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera