My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2022 11:48 pm  #1

Pot, Kettle, Black

“There are literally no jobs in the winter, and there is no affordable housing on Martha’s Vineyard,” Rush said. “The bulk of people that work a lower- to middle-income job live off-island and commute.”

So Martha's Vineyard residents have no problem with other people (working class people) DRIVING A CAR USING GAS, OIL, ETC., coming to the island as long as they WORK THERE?  Real compassionate, but they hate it when they have to taste the medicine of dealing with the illegals they are letting into this country by the thousands, don't they?  Can you say hypocrite?  Louder now.  HYPOCRITE.

And I'd sure be interested to know where people like Obozo got all the money they're spending, considering the salary for gubmint workers is pretty small, as a rule?  So then, where is he getting the  money for a house in Hawaii and a house on Martha's Vineyard and another one somewhere in California?  Someone oughta be checking that out and making sure that money is LEGALLY HIS.  That would NOT be against the law to investigate.  And what about investigating the income of Liz Cheney?  Oh, I forgot, these are the "protected people".

https://www.westernjournal.com/desantis-sends-2-planeloads-illegal-immigrants-obamas-doorstep-democrats-furious/

Illegal immigration settlers are fine in other areas, according to these people, but they surely don't want them in THEIR neighborhoods, that jobs thing is a crock being used as an excuse.  Obozo could employ several of them to do his shopping or whatever, right?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 16, 2022 5:29 am  #2

Re: Pot, Kettle, Black

And now, heh, Kamala Harris is getting a taste of what it's like to LIE to the American people over and over again.  I wonder if she likes being lied to about anything?  Prolly, but that doesn't matter anymore because we're absolutely sick to death of this woman and her elevated opinion of herself and other dimwit dems.  It's about time they had to deal with some of the stuff others are having to put up with because of the insane leftist policies.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/lincolnbrown/2022/09/15/greg-abbott-sends-two-busloads-of-immigrants-to-kamala-harriss-home-n1629756

I'm taking bets on what happens in this instance.  Anyone wanna try their luck to see if I'm wrong or right?  Ha, didn't think so.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 16, 2022 5:41 am  #3

Re: Pot, Kettle, Black

Of course they're furious.  The coddled bunch of looney's who live on Martha's Vineyard are mostly white, mostly BIGOTED American Citizens who only want the illegals in this country because they think the illegals are gonna vote democrap.  I've got news for them; most of the illegals say they're not voting democrap, they're voting republcian.  They're not blind.  They can see what's happening in this country and they don't like it any better than the people who have lived here for generations.

https://www.westernjournal.com/desantis-sends-2-planeloads-illegal-immigrants-obamas-doorstep-democrats-furious/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

WHY do these photos continue to show police "presence" at all of these locations when everyone knows damned well those guys are without guns and are about as useful as nuts on a mare.  Another biden faux pas which will haunt this "administration" at some point.  And I can't WAIT for that to happen.  Just think how many illegals would be able to set up tents on the front lawn at the White House if it weren't blocked off with fences and barbed wire. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera