My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2022 11:21 pm  #1

Why does it matter?

Why would a man who wants to sell us out to China give a shit whether or not he can quote the Preamble to the Declaration of Independence?  He doesn't and he could also care less that this is Famerica.

What really bothers me is why he keeps referring to "God" all the time, he doesn't believe in God.  I wonder what he does believe in, if anything? He seems to end every other sentence with "for God's sake" (at least I THINK that's what he's saying!). He really shouldn't be speaking in public he's such a doorknob.  No wonder they hid him in the basement during all of the 2019 campaign season.  I still don't think he LEGALLY won the Presidency, either.  No matter how irreverant or loony that sounds, I think his "team" cheated for him.  I mean, we have 2000 Mules with the photo evidence and STILL people don't want to believe it was a rigged election.  Would those same people be denying it if Trump had won and this accusation was against him?  HA, you MUST be joking. 

At least DJT can SPEAK and remember and function, as well as he knows which way to go when he leaves a platform/stage after a rally.

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-biden-suffers-brain-freeze-cant-recite-preamble-declaration-independence-butchers-america/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera