My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2022 10:54 pm  #1

Police fully admitted they "had no warrant" to search the home

This could have turned out badly, but this couple was lucky.  If these dumbass police personnel had raided the home at night there might have been shots fired or something, who knows these days.  What the hell is wrong with America since biden took office?  This is happening more often than most of the citizenry of the USA would like to admit.  Far too often.

https://www.westernjournal.com/elderly-couples-low-electric-bill-earned-battering-ram-door-armed-police/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

Nothing was ever mentioned to the couple, as far as I could tell, about non-payment of their electric bill, this was just an excuse to search the premises because the police believed these people were growing marijuana (which incidently is not illegal).

Why don't the police do their job and storm hunter biden's home for marijuana and God only knows what else and release ALL THE DETAILS TO THE PUBLIC???  Oh, heaven's no I forgot, he's a "protected criminal".  This soft on crime crap is because of Hunter biden and everyone knows it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera