My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2022 10:18 pm  #1

What is wrong with being a MAGA republican?

Since when is Making America Great Again a bad thing?  Why does Joe Biden et al consider this as a bad thing??  And now biden has named them ULTRA MAGA Americans - I still see nothing wrong with that, biden is basically cheering for the MAGA groups and doesn't even realize it.  What a nitwit dumbass. 

And,, BTW, our children DO NOT BELONG TO THE DIMWIT DEMS.  Where on earth did THAT idea take root??  It's pure craziness.  But this is what the biden crazies think is important, more important than the border crisis and soaring gas prices.  He honestly thinks that electricity is going to be cheaper than fuel (gas, oil and diesel).  You can tell he's had brain surgery because the doctors forgot to put most of his brain back into his head, they installed it into his ASS.

But I really would like biden to explain to us what is so bad about a MAGA goal for America?  Actually, I'd like my own state senators and our state rep to explain it, as well.  I've written to all of them but Rounds is the only one I've heard back from and he agrees with me.  He could turn out to be important to this state if he doesn't turn on us like Thune did - FOR MONEY.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera