My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2022 9:54 pm  #1

biden's team of knuckleheads celebrating loss of USA

Why isn't he out there right now saying "I did that"?  Isn't that his usual phrase when he THINKS he's done something wonderful?  He knows better.  The people of this country are angry that's why he had to put up barbed wire fencing at the Capitol and the White House.  All he really did is prove what a gigantic moron he is.

He's got COMMALA out there telling people we're better off now than we were under President Trump.  WHO in the world is buying that nonsense?  The dimwit dems, that's who, and surprisingly quite a few republican turncoats.  It didn't help that Joe Manchin teased the nation with his rhetoric and then stuck a hatpin into THAT balloon.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/crises_like_never_before__and_joe_bidens_team_celebrates.html

Hopefully we can fix all of this nonsense in November.  There's no way the dimwit dems do another "cheat sweep" like they did in 2019.  I don't know why more people weren't watching closer.  I guess many of us just never knew biden had communistic aspirations because it certainly wasn't one of his talking point on the campaign trail.  He was too busy bashing Trump for all the GOOD THINGS he did.  What a friggin' mess we've got now.  The dems are going to attempt that cheat sweep again, but this time it ain't gonna fly.

The dems have NOTHING on which to run, so they hafta make stuff up, and they HAFTA keep the gossip going about Trump because it's all they've got.  Aren't you just so sad for those bastards?  Ha!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 14, 2022 10:53 pm  #2

Re: biden's team of knuckleheads celebrating loss of USA

Who are the dimwit dems going to pin the blame on NOW?  They've pretty much been caught with their hands in the cookie jar, wouldn't ya say?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/its_hard_for_mr_and_mrs_america_to_feel_good_about_the_biden_economy.html

All but the richest of the richies are going flat-ass broke just trying to pay the bills and buy food, but biden is celebrating???  He's celebrating an 8.6% inflation rate?  Something severely wrong with that man AND his administration of liars and thieves.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera