My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 13, 2022 10:05 pm  #1

Please don't tell me people are surprised by this

This is NOT anything new.  There are chinks all over our political system, their noses are everywhere poking into America's business.  They miss nothing.  These are NOT the good guys, folks.  Hell, they own more American land than America does, thanks to ol' dumbass Joe biden the idiot fascist.  And he's trying to tell us what to do???  Ha, not on your life would I listen to him, the creep.  He's selling America down the river and no one seemes to notice.  No one seems interested in stopping him. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/twitter-whistleblowers-senate-hearing-starts-bombshell-company-chinese-agent-payroll/

IMPHHO, no one with half a functioning brain would EVER be caught on twitter, ditto for facebook and all the rest of the "social media groups".  Those places are DESIGNED to hope that people blab themselves silly and then others can pick up on it all.  I don't care what Jim had for supper last night and I don't waste my time wishing I was some damned movie star living in the dumbest state in the nation (CA, of course).  As far as I'm concerned, anyone who goes to those places is just ASKING for trouble.  Those are not "news sites" those are GOSSIP sites.  And now we see the ramifications of what happens when people open their big mouths about things that don't really concern them and things they know nothing about.  But hey, they asked for it.

I have a close friend who is always trying to defend her membership at facebook by saying "well, I just belong to a couple of groups there of women from my high school and another of women from the old Heavenly Daze site", which is, BTW, where I met her - but that's not affiliated with any of those SOCIAL media-type programs).  I don't care WHAT she belongs to she's still a member at FB and they are still tracking everything she says and does, they know what computer she's using (or whatever) they know everything she tells them on that site.  People are so damned stupid.  But I cannot convince her to get the hell off of it.  I'm just glad I never fell for joining any of those sites from the get-go.  i was always suspicious of their motives and now that most of them are playing with American politics, I know why I was wary.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera