My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2022 11:59 pm  #1

What were you thinking?

This is a good question.  I think I've posted this link here  before but it's SOOOOO important to share this with everyone you know, that I decided to post it again.  PLEASE, PLEASE share this all over the place, because a lot of people are aware of the hideous nature of these "vaccines" and what they are doing to humanity.  This wasn't just the drug companies, as this woman states, it was also the politicians who didn't bother to do their homework.  Rand Paul is the only one I know of who bothered to trace ANY of it, (he's a doctor) but so many are not listening or WON'T listen to his facts,  They'd rather take the word of that lying bastard Fauxchee.  I'm stumped as to why they would do that.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-power-grab-organized-crime/5792651

She's absolutely right, too.  We live amongst chickenshits in CONgress who are too afraid to speak out for truth because they're afraid of losing their lifelong pensions (IOW, money).

This is a good little vid (2 minutes) but speaks volumes.  There's another vid of her speaking and saying even more about this tragedy, but I can't find it right now.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera