My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2022 10:03 pm  #1

Why would CNN even ask this stupid question . . .

" . . . should biden invite Trump to Queen's funeral?"

DJT does NOT need biden's "permission" to go to Queen Elizabeth's funeral if he wants to go.  Holy cow this is just the stark stupidity of the mouthpieces at CNN.  My questions is why are those morons still supporting o'biden after they can see the wreckage he's causing all across the land??  THAT'S the part that makes no sense.  Are those people eager to become Chinese?  They won't like it, I assure them, they'll hate it but once it's done they won't be able to change it, even with their big mouths flapping away.  I just don't GET people on the left.  What is their end goal?  Do they  HAVE an end goal?  Do they know what it is and where it will lead? 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/09/09/jake_tapper_to_cnn_panel_should_biden_invite_trump_to_the_queens_funeral_it_would_be_the_clever_move.html

After the way all of those jerks treated Trump, why on EARTH would he want to be with the same entourage in the first place?  Do those idiots think the British people don't keep up with what's going on in America?  Why would Trump want to be in the same air space with GWB, obozo, o'biden or any of the rest of them?  He wouldn't, and who could blame him?   We have PROOF of the stolen election in 2019 but still those jerks at CNN are denying what Dinesh D'Souza has ON FILM.  Remember the MULES thing?  Yeah, we saw that happening in real time and still the dems expect us to believe in LOLEightyonemillion???  Good grief, they're even dumber than I thought they were.  But you don't hear them talking about D'Souza's documentary much, do you?  Heck no, they CAN'T talk about it because they don't seem to grasp what dishonesty even means.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera