My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2022 5:24 am  #1

Looks like EU will have to give up their "greenie" aspirations

. . . as the irony of it all sets in!!  Ha!  Seems like whenever there's irony involved, consequences follow.

Couldn't have happened in a nicer place.  I hope, since I have relatives there, Amsterdam is one of the first places to get this ungodly notion of GREEN energy out of their mindset and their gubmints. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/project_praised_by_the_world_economic_forum_may_shutter_due_to_green_agenda_consequences.html

See that?  "GREEN AGENDA CONSEQUENCES".  HA!!!

What a blessing it would be not to have to read EVERY MORNING ABOUT greenie this and greenie that.  Can we just go back to gas and oil and diesel fuel already?? 

It would appear the EU is going to learn this lesson long before the USA does, because they have much more sensible leadership in those countries, for the most part.  In fact, I doubt the biden "administration goons" will ever learn this lesson, even if we hafta heat the White House with logs (yeah, that's better than fuel, right?).  Smoke in the air is better than clean fuels?  Ack, you can't tell these shitheads anything, they think they know it all.

The dems are going to get a hard lesson and soon.  Many from their own party have already decided to move away from this mindset of electric cars, electric this, electric that.  Electricity is wonderful but needs to be used wisely because it's dirty energy, in reality.  You gotta look into these things fully before you start throwing your support one way or the other.  Too many do not do that, however, they are strictly dems and whatever the dems want, they will carry that torch.  It's disgusting that they are so blind and stupid to facts.  Take california for instance, they've had to resort to gas generators because of the recent heatwaves experienced in SCA.  Good thing they still had some of those around and the fuel left to "generate" them.  Newsom is probably home sucking his thumb because he lost a lot of ground on this one!!

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE:

" . . . the European Union and European heads of state adhered to the instruction of Gianotti and the WEF, leapt on the Greenie bandwagon, and destroyed energy independence and the reliability of the electric grid. Now, Europe is in the middle of a crippling energy crisis. “Scientists” leading the decision-making process in government policy followed the same “climate change” alarmism that’s been around for more than 50 years, and now citizens in First World countries are facing catastrophic consequences — quite the opposite of Gianotti’s claim that forming policy on agenda-driven science would prevent “negative implications” right? In my humble opinion, widespread “energy poverty” is proof that hitching policy to climate science is an absolute and abject failure.What’s most satisfying though, is the very venture which Gianotti directs and a jewel of the WEF is threatened by their own Green Agenda blueprint. You’ve got to love the irony."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera