My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2022 1:50 am  #1

Are they serious? Dimwit dems think energy is not important?

How ridiculous can these people get?  Many EU countries are finally awakening from their forced slumber of STUPID.

Too bad America isn't on that same track.  California has had to back up a bit just recently, but our current "administration nutjobs" still think this "greenie" stuff is viable.  Al Gore thinks it's viable because he has TONS of money invested in this scam.  I hope he loses everything he's got.  I hope all the "believers" in this nonsense lose everything, since they've already lost their minds.

https://www.technocracy.news/duh-germany-finally-realizes-without-energy-no-economy-can-run/

Wish these dorks could explain to us what WOKE has to do with loss of energy outlets.  Electricity certainly isn't going to be able to keep up.  That's why I'm buying a Generlink and a dual fuel generator.  Never know what winter is going to bring to this area of the country, or WHEN.  We've had winters actually start in late September, early October.  So no one can "predict" what's going to happen on any given day, least of all some bought and paid for politicians who can't find straight up.

And dumbass biden would actually rather pay OTHER COUNTRIES for THEIR fuel, than to utilize what's below our very feet right here in America.  It's unconscionable stupidity.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera