My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2022 9:34 pm  #1

Why would he do this?

I don't think Trump is watching the right people at FOX.  Does he watch Tucker?  Sean Hannity is a big fan of Trump and Trump knows that.  Laura Ingraham is a fan.  Bret Baier has, I think, moved farther right in the past few months.  Martha MacCallum the same way, farther right.   What is this all about anyway?  It's not about negative coverage of Trump at FOX news.  The folks on the  morning show are big fans of Trump, Doocy, Kayleigh MacAnnany, Rachel Campos-Duffy and her husband are both big fans of Trump.  Pete Hegseth is another one.  Brian Kilmeade.  All fans of Trump.  So what is this all about??  It certainly isn't about money!!!

Where is this criticism coming from?  Is this a made up story?  I can't see Trump criticizing CNN and all the other dem run stations just Sunday evening at his rally in Wilkes-Barr, PA and now all of a sudden he wants to be their friend?  Even though CNN has changed ownership recently I don't think that's really cause for Trump to desert all his friends and fans at FOX.

Something is weird about this story, no?  I smell a rat in the haystack.

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-launches-vicious-attack-unwatchable-fox-news-makes-offer-help-cnn/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera