My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 2, 2022 1:38 am  #1

Verbal attacks on Trump starting to get juvenile & stupid

I've said that for a long time, and it isn't just STARTING to get juvenile, it's always been juvenile, folks.  The dumbest attacker of all is dumbass ol' joe 'mr I love to grope young girls' biden. He's a great representative for the USA in foreign countries, isn't he?  Most of those countries can't stand him any more than we can.  

But then he can't keep a single thought in his head for more than 3 seconds flat anyway.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/media_smears_on_trump_and_his_supporters_starting_to_get_juvenile.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 2, 2022 2:15 am  #2

Re: Verbal attacks on Trump starting to get juvenile & stupid

Not only juvenile, but getting harder and harder to trust the media, including FOX news.  what is with FOX' new platform?  They bring on a reporter who is located, say, in LA at the charging stations for EV's, and then that reporter announces what they're going to talk about and then cut away to a commercial.  I've seen that 4 times already today on FOX and it's annoying as hell.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/why_would_we_trust_the_media_experts_bureaucrats_and_other_democrats_when_they_so_willingly_spread_misinformation.html

I'm also sick to death of the people DOING the interviews constantly interrupting their guests in the middle of their answer to a question the damned interviewer asked them to answer in the first place. For instance today I was watching Neil Cavuto (whom I don't really care for anyway) and he had Mike Rounds (R-SD Senator) and I was interested in what Mike had to say, but Neil did more talking than he allowed Mike to do, and then he interrupted Mike when he finally did get a chance to speak.  Find it online and watch it and you'll see what I mean. It's very, very annoying and pretty soon I'm going to quit watching FOX and start just reading all my news online.  Not only that, but just today FOX threw Tucker under the bus, and it was just some trivial thing.  It's getting  bad and they better clean up their act or lots of people are going to stop watching them - permanently.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 2, 2022 2:50 am  #3

Re: Verbal attacks on Trump starting to get juvenile & stupid

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera