My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 1, 2022 3:37 am  #1

How could this possibly be "obstruction"?

Back in June of 2022, when the FBI paid an informal visit to Trump's estate in Palm Beach, FL, Trump himself TOLD them to take whatever documents they needed. 

So NOW, under Merrick stupidass Garland this latest search and seizure exercise found things were being held there ILLEGALLY???  Wow, could the dems do the twist any faster? 

They can not tell the truth NOW, but they know exactly what Trump told them way back in June - "take whatever you need and you're welcome back anytime".  That's exactly what he (Trump) said. 

This is a highly "edited and interpreted" vid, in my estimation.  Investigators made it look and sound as though all of those papers were just lying around on the floor at Mar-a-Lago.  What bullshit.

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-fires-back-doj-releases-terrible-mar-lago-raid-photo/

But of course the dimwit dems play it over and over on every station that will do it.  FOX hasn't fallen to the wolves yet, as far as I can tell.

HOW ON EARTH COULD THAT POSSIBLY BE MISINTERPRETED BY EVEN THE STUPIDEST OF PEOPLE??  Well, it was definitely misinterpreted and is being replayed on a different loop now.  Merrick Garland should be arrested and tossed so far back into a jail cell that they'll need to pipe light to him.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 1, 2022 4:02 am  #2

Re: How could this possibly be "obstruction"?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera