My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 1, 2022 1:45 am  #1

Farming: Iowa losing corn crops

I can't think of one single American Dream this current administration hasn't crushed.  They must be stopped at all costs, no matter what it means.  We hafta get ol' "all hands" joe out of office pronto and get someone with intelligence and a functioning brain back into office ASAP. I've never seen a president who could do things as backwards as joe biden.  Everything he claims is a lie is the truth, everything he claims is the truth is a blatant lie (easily provable, usually).  He's intentionally trying to destroy America.  That's been his mission since day one, although I don't understand it because it makes no sense to destroy the most powerful country on earth.  There's just no reason why he should/could/would do this. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/crop-scouts-travel-iowa-make-horrifying-discovery-look-corn-fields/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

"Never fear, though. The Biden administration is focused on jamming through “important” policies, such as forced diversity at the Federal Reserve and race-based bailouts for the 1.4 percent of black farmers in the United States.  And meanwhile, Iowa holds a grim lesson."

They are laser focused on jamming through all legislation THE PEOPLE don't want.  It's intentional and we know it's intentional because all of the "actors" in politics right now are very bad at it. That's how we know they're lying!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera