My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2022 9:32 pm  #1

why does biden think stuff like this is BETTER for the population?

Oh yeah, this is much better for everyone than Trump's gas pump prices of about $1.80/gallon of gas.  MUCH BETTER for the rich people who don't drive.  They're so used to being carted around on OUR TAX DOLLARS, they don't give a fig about gas and oil, nor do they care about the cost of electricity or electric cars or anything else WE have to buy.  Take food, for instance.

https://www.westernjournal.com/man-learns-needs-new-ev-battery-hit-30000-price-tag-car/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

The cars themselves are expensive enough and then charging them with electricity is about the stupidest idea I've ever heard, especially when America is sitting literally on top of some of the biggest oil deposits in the world.  It's just plain insanely crazy.

To understand my thinking please read the book by Alex Epstein called Fossil Future.  It will tell you EXACTLY why global human flourishing requires more oil, coal, and natural gas - - not less. 

Last edited by Debrah (August 30, 2022 10:31 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 1, 2022 3:20 am  #2

Re: why does biden think stuff like this is BETTER for the population?

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-fires-back-doj-releases-terrible-mar-lago-raid-photo/

Raise your hand if you think this was a set-up to make Trump look bad??  (my hand is up, btw!).  Of course it was and is a set-up.  This "raid" was done while Trump wasn't even home!  I still don't know why they went through Melania's clothes closet - that makes no sense at all.  I'm sure it makes sense to the senseless FBI, however.

I hope Trump's lawyers mop the floor with the dimwit dems on this and then kick Merrick Garland's ass to the curb. That's where he belongs and there are many who should be going with him. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera