My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 29, 2022 11:06 pm  #1

Is this how they define "green"?

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/majority-funds-climate-change-program-went-repave-bloomsburg-parking

Parking lots FOR WHAT?  People can't afford electric cars and besides, electricity is a very tenuous commodity.  Many of the charging stations are out of order, covered in garbage or whatever the newest horror story is concerning those damned things,  I have no intention of having an electric car.  But if the gubmint wants us to get away from driving anything (including tractors, they don't mention garbage trucks and they certainly don't mention electric garbage trucks) why are they needing to spend taxpayer funds on parking lots?

I think this administration is addicted to spending other people's money.  They don't NEED a reason.  Just spend, spend, spend into oblivion.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 29, 2022 11:10 pm  #2

Re: Is this how they define "green"?

Can you imagine flying on an "electric plane"???  You get over the Atlantic on your way to say, Germany, and all of a sudden the electrical charge runs out.  NOW WHAT??  I don't think this "administration" of fools has even thought about the consequences of their stupidity on things like this. Or better yet, how do you power an oceanliner on electricity?  Haven't heard biden address any of that stuff yet, but he did put a moratorium on 3 states so far, which will need to transition entirely to electric vehicles.  The guy is sitting on his brains.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera