My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2022 10:56 pm  #1

No need to fear covid any longer - never was a reason

Fighting off diseases of any kind tells us why a healthy immune system is important.  In order for that to happen, regardless of what the "experts" say, you need milk and milk based dairy products. Lots of butter, lots of real cream, etc.  Preferably raw milk if you can find it.  If not, goats milk is pretty close and no one ever pasteurizes goat milk that I know of.  It's always raw.

When I was a kid I was fascinated watching my gramma make butter in her churn.  It was like magic!  She put butter in her coffee long before it became a "health thing".  And it IS healthy to do that.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/08/28/the-courage-to-face-covid-19.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 28, 2022 11:02 pm  #2

Re: No need to fear covid any longer - never was a reason

It always amazes me how smart people can be so damned stupid.  Our GUBNER was raised on a farm/ranch.  She certainly must know the importance of raw milk or anything made from it (homemade yogurt from raw milk is just terrific, so is homemade ice cream (the easy way, in the freezer of your fridge - I posted the "recipe" for how to do that here somewhere). 

Our reps and our legislator have worked for YEARS to ban raw milk and they finally did it a couple of years ago, and in the process they destroyed at least 6 (in this area alone) thriving businesses.  What the hell do they care they're taking home unearned gubmint bribe money.  And I truly mean that. 

I don't think Mike Rounds is doing that but the other two numbskulls surely are.  Dusty Johnson made it his agenda to get rid of raw milk, he campaigned on it, etc., as did John Thune who never missed an opportunity to be right behind Trump whenever he was on camera.  Those men are shills.  They understands nothing about this stuff.  Neither of them probably know one end of a cow from the other.  As I've said on this forum before, we live in an entire nation of people who are too stupid to know how dumb they are.  Or vice versa.  And it's true.  Sad, but true.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera