My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 26, 2022 2:56 am  #1

Why, in this day and age, is there a drop in life expectancy?

I WISH THESE PEOPLE WOULD STOP BLAMING EVERYTHING ON A FAKE DISEASE LIKE COVID 19.  ABOUT 3/4'S OF THE PEOPLE IN THE USA HAVE COME TO BELIEVE IT'S NOTHING MORE THAN A STRAIN OF THE YEARLY FLU.  I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.  I LIVE IN A STATE WHERE WE DIDN'T HAVE TO WEAR MASKS (AND i DIDN'T) BECAUSE IT WAS UTTER FOOLISHNESS COMING FROM THE FEVERED, SICK BRAIN OF DIMWIT FAUXCHEE.  IT WAS ALL HE HAD!

All of our supposed "medical advancements" and people are dying younger?  I've said this for a long time, or should I say I've asked this for a long time.  WHY aren't people living into their 90's like they did when I was a kid?  3 of my own grandparents lived well into their 90's. And yet the politicians keep telling us we're soooo much better off.  Ha, my ass.

I suspect those "advances" have really taken many of us backwards.  I don't know anyone in my age group who doesn't take at least 5 or 6 medications daily.  That was unheard of when I was a kid.  Most people took plain old aspirin and nothing more.  And I'm not talking about Motrin, et al, I'm talking out REAL ASPIRIN.  The kind they say now is hard on the stomach.  Well hey, it couldn't be any worse for the stomach than some of the "approved" shit they're pushing nowadays.  But this is also medical "treatments" not just medicines themselves. My oldest grandson had his appendix taken out (emergency) in February of 2022 and I've never seen such a mess!  3 incisions in the stupidest places.  It makes no sense how it was done.  My Mom had her appendix out in the mid 1940's and she had one cut about 2 inches long, right above the appendix and it healed so nicely you could barely see it.  She showed it to me once, although I don't remember why.  Most of those things were kept away from children back then.

https://www.westernjournal.com/us-sees-massive-drop-life-expectancy-report/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

This just seems weird to me.  Suppose fauxchee could explain it for his more than half a million dollar a year salary even after he "retires"???  That is also just plain crazy.  We're in debt and yet we're paying this liar more than half a million dollars a year?  FOR WHAT????  More lies?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera