My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2022 10:44 pm  #1

Covid 19 - the world's biggest boondoggle

Far too  many people fell for this bullshit, and far too many still will.  This was the "instrument" used by biden's handlers to KEEP HIM SEQUESTERED IN HIS BASEMENT DURING THE ELECTIONS, mostly so he wouldn't be able to speak in front of crowds and display his obvious mental shortcomings.  Sadly, it worked for them and the diwit dems will continue to try to use this and various other distraction tactics. 

I don't know if you listen to Dan Bongino's show (I get it through email) or not (I do, but not every day); the last one I watched on Mon or Tues of this week he admitted that he was wishing he'd never submitted to the covid vax.  But he has cancer and he said he was taking all precautions.  THAT should have been his biggest reason NOT TO TAKE THE SHOT.  WHen you don't know what the hell is even in these things, you don't take them "for protection" purposes for God's sake.  I didn't think Dan was a moron but I'm beginning to wonder.  Was his wife in favor of this nonsense? Well, at least he knows better now.

Here are a whole bunch of great reasons to scrap the whole damned program and I hope no one I know ever submits to such nonsense again.

When places like Meta (Zuckerberg) and others start to ban you from posting at their sites, you know you've hit a nerve.  It's glorious to watch them melt down over hearing the truth being talked about for a change.

https://childrenshealthdefense.salsalabs.org/chd-deplatformed?wvpId=23b167d5-96a3-4cf0-b1f0-cf815e1c5ed5

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera