My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 22, 2022 3:43 am  #1

Wow, this will give EU a taste of what happened here in America . . .

. . . after dumbass biden's administration cut off all midwest pipelines.  Costs are now ENORMOUS and the people once working these pipelines are now without work at all.  *Dakota Pipeline and Keystone II*, in particular.  Sure there are still some East Coast pipelines which are functional, but it's not enough, and it will take years to perfect electric cars, but biden just doesn't want to admit that his whole reason for shutting down those pipelines was because of Trump and his successes.  Biden will have NO such successes, you can be sure of that.  GET A GURNEY AND HAUL HIM OFF and he can take the brain dead COMMALA harris with him, AFAIC.  Most people feel the same, even the dimwit dems feel that way already.  Hey, he's THEIR problem, so THEY need to "fix him".  They have no intention of even trying.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/08/21/russia-will-shut-off-natural-gas-supply-to-europe-for-three-days-due-to-maintenance-n1622717

Maybe someone over THERE has a brain and will figure this out for the USA, but I wouldn't take bets on it.  They're not likely to do much of anything for America after biden was such as ass to them during this whole Ukraine "pantomime for money" thing.  I have a feeling biden is going to demand all that money back from Ukraine so I have no idea why their "Comedian/President" is smiling so much.  Doesn't he know better than to trust biden????  Guess not.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera